Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Need a squirrel dog prospect?

Folks:

Some of you knew already, some knew it was coming. I'm moving. For the past year, the impending threat of budget issues dragged on and on to the point I restructured and reduced my number of dogs. Then, things sounded promising and with the time I had, I figured I could start some pups to offer folks. Well, the time is upon me. Instead of waiting any longer in uncertain times, I made a move to have a say in my future. I have a few phone calls to return as I was out of town all weekend. But, as of right now here is what I have available.


-1 male feist pup (Six Shooter Simon x Gray's Prairie Daisy).

-1 lightly started female treeing cur (Born in January 2011). Has treed easy squirrels and has been running loose on my farm.

-1 female feist (about a year old) out of Yellow Mountain Copper x Combs' China II. 


These are listed in the order in which I would prefer them to go to new homes. Just as an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment