Friday, March 25, 2011

Squirrel dogs I have trained.

Gray's Trigger - Foundation Male

Gray's Annie Oakley. Annie was a female I kept out of GRSQCH TRCH Banjo Joe's Squirt x Gray's Prairie Daisy. She was born in 2009 and went to TN in late 2010.

Gray's Cricket (Jack Russell Terrier) - I bought her from the farm in South Dakota (in 2007) where her ancestors worked for generations. She went to Dinwiddie County, VA in late 2010.

Gray's Kit Carson - My 4th generation of feist squirrel dogs.

Gray's Prairie Daisy - My main female.

Gray's Calamity Jane. Bought her as a pup from Ohio in 2009 and she went back there in early 2011.

SQCH CH Kentucky Jody LONG before her first competition hunt...This picture is from 2005, I believe.

Gray's Lone Ranger as a pup in 2008. He is now my main male.

Gray's Mustang Sally (owned by Beth Kintz). Littermate to Gray's Prairie Daisy.

Gray's Six Shooter Simon. I got Simon in Kentucky in late 2010. Went to North Carolina. Simon is the dog listed that I worked the shortest amount of time. He made great handling improvements while I had him.

No comments:

Post a Comment